*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

May 23, 2009

Recovery!

Although I've been back from the retreat almost a week now, it's taken me this long to pick up where I left off at home! The retreat was lots of fun, the ladies were full of creative ideas, we stayed up late, and I made lots of new friends! The beds were sort of hard for sleeping (who did much of that anyway?), but the location was amazing and the weather was perfect. St. Thomas Camp is only about two miles from Monarch, and has wonderful accommodations. I was able to finish all my Thanksgiving and Christmas cards for 2009, so now I can play for a while. I started my explosion box, but only got the box itself done, not all the good stuff inside and out. I'm still trying to come up for air, so it may be a while before that project gets done.

No comments: