*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

May 23, 2009

A NEW favorite item in my craft space

While at the retreat last weekend, I noticed an awesome paper storage system, but unfortunately, the system is no longer available. So, Jeanne & I put our heads together and came up with an alternative. I've had two sets of wire cubes sitting around since I left college, so I put them together, and using those great little slip ties, used some of the components to install shelves in the cubes and viola! 12 x 12 paper storage. I then cut core board to cover the outsides of the cubes & to make the "doors" to prevent sun damage to my paper. Total cost yesterday: $10.88! Everything else was recycled or re-purposed.

No comments: