I've moved on from ornaments to ornament cards! This card was fun to make. Below the supply list is the order of assembly to make this card easy to make, too! (I apologize for the poor quality of the photo.) It looks as thought the edges of the ornaments show when finished but they really don't!
Card Base: A2 Gumball Green Cardstock (SU)
White Cardstock (4" x 5-1/4" + a scrap for ornaments)
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock (SU) (3-3/4" x 5")
Gumball Green & Cherry Cobbler ink pads (SU)
Ornaments Framelits (SU)
Ornament Keepsakes stamp set (SU)
Teeny Tiny Wishes (Merry Christmas) (SU)
Word Window Punch (SU)
Modern Label Punch (SU)
White Crochet thread with gold threading (Lily)
Order of Assembly:
1. Using Framelits, cut 3 ornaments out of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
2. Draw in strings for ornaments with gold marker.
3. THEN emboss Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
4. Attach white mat to A2 cardstock base.
5. Attach Cherry Cobbler mat to front of card using pop dots.
6. On white cardstock scrap, stamp and using framelits to cut out same 3 ornaments as in step 1.
7. Attach these ornaments through openings in Cherry cobbler card front.
8. Attach crochet thread or baker's twine bows to top of ornaments.
9. Add a sentiment with pop dots. You're done!