*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

August 12, 2010

BC Walkers Team T-shirts - Relay for Life

Below are the team t-shirts I made for our team, the BC Walkers. I chose "BC" Walkers because my late husband died of brain cancer and he loved the comic strip "BC." Unfortunately, everybody thought it stood for breast cancer. I used my Cricut and the Pooh Font cartridge for the lettering. I also used the ribbon from the Stand & Salute cartridge. I combined everything into one cut with Design Studio software and cut the stencil out of waxed freezer paper. I then ironed the stencil onto the t-shirts, and using white and silver metallic Tulip brand fabric paint, painted the designs with foam brushes, then removed the freezer paper.

No comments: