*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

August 12, 2010

BC Walkers Team Banner

Below is the team banner I designed using core board, my Cricut, the Pooh Font and Stand & Salute cartridges. Although I designed and made 8 luminary bags, I only included family members on our banner. Next year, there will be many more family members listed on our team banner. I only signed our team up 3 weeks prior to the Relay for Life event, and I discovered after the banner was completed that I had many more relatives who lost their battles with cancer. So, here is a special tribute to the rest of our family members: IN LOVING MEMORY: Great-Grandpa John Nicholas Schiavone Great-Aunt Marie Iaricci Uncle George Wagner Uncle Harry Wagner Aunt Betty Downs Cousin Don Smith We love you and miss you! IN CELEBRATION OF OUR FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ARE CANCER SURVIVORS: Great-grandma Ermalinda Schiavone Uncle Louis DePaolo cousin Regina Caron

No comments: