*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

September 18, 2012

Doily Card

I just got my Delicate Doilies Sizzlit die last night and had to play with it right away.  The original idea for this card is from LeeAnn Greff (Thank you!), and I changed it up a bit to use the doily die and the Edgelit die I've had for a while.  LeeAnn's card was tan, cream and black, and I wanted more color!

Supplies:
Card Base: A2 Very Vanilla (SU)
Certainly Celery CS (SU)
Certainly Celery ink pad (SU)
Espresso Adirondack ink pad (Ranger)
Whimsical Words stamp set (SU)
Flowers #2 Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
Adorning Accents Edgelit Die (SU)
Delicate Doily Sizzlit Die (SU)
Circle: Plantin SchoolBook Cricut cartridge (ProvoCraft)
1/2" Cream Organdy ribbon (JoAnn's)
BowEasy Bow at 1-3/4"

1 comment:

Tina M said...

Beautiful Card Jen! I love the paper color too :)
thanks so much for sharing