*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

July 23, 2010

Something funny happened on the way to the Relay

At the Relay for Life meeting on Tuesday evening, I met a wonderful organizer - Jace. He works for the American Cancer Society office in Billings and travels around to all the committee meetings in the towns in Montana and helps us get organized! I took my two completed luminaria bags to the meeting and Jace sees them and says, "did you use a Cricut?" I was so surprised he knew! Jace smiled and said, "My fiance really, really wants one of those." I had to chuckle because after the meeting Jace decided a Cricut would be a perfect wedding present for his fiance! He said she makes cards and is also a scrapbooker. So, I told him I'd help him out by emailing him all the information. So, yesterday I sent Jace an email with the best sites for purchasing stuff for the Cricut Expression and cartridges. You're a wonderful person, Jace, and I really enjoyed meeting you! Good luck with your Cricut search and purchase!

No comments: