*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

May 23, 2010

Circut Design Studio, Jukeboxes & Pooh Font!

The "To Our Dad" card below was my first attempt at welding and fitting a welded shadow with the Cricut Design Studio. It was much easier than I thought! (It's only taken me over a year to decide to actually purchase the full version of CDS!) I also invested in two Jukeboxes for my Cricut and that was an even better investment! I'm still trying to decide if I actually like storing the keypad overlays and handbooks in the bases of the Jukeboxes, but it's a lot easier than boxes. I purchased both the Jukeboxes, the CDS, & my new Pooh Font cartridge through Ebay and saved a ton of money! It goes without saying my adult ed paycheck is gone!

No comments: