*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

April 25, 2010

Cricut Class

I just have to thank all the nice ladies (9 of them!) who attended my Cricut Class in our small town. Each of you made my class a huge success. What started out as a 4 hour class, ended as an 8 hour class! A very special thank you to my dear husband, Gary - none of this is possible without his support - you make it so easy by doing all the moving and lifting! I'm currently working on ideas for an advanced class for this great group of stampers/scrappers for the fall (they want a regular adult ed class - am I even capable of that?). I had no idea there were so many Cricuteers in my little town. Again thanks to all my stamping buddies! You are a great bunch, lots of fun, and I'm exhausted! Good luck to each of you on your Cricut adventures!

No comments: