*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

April 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

It's been a while since I've posted anything creative because I've been busy with life! Between preparing & filing our taxes, taking on the monthly challenge of creating the local Moose Lodge newsletter, and, the best news of all - I'm teaching a basics Cricut class on the 24th in our little town! I'm pretty excited! So, I really have been busy! My SU demo asked me to organize a Cricut class and the next thing I knew, I had 12 students and the local school district's adult ed program is paying me to teach! (Who would have thought so many Cricut owners lived here!) I'm hoping I can teach a rather more advanced class this fall. Another nice friend asked me to teach a scrapbooking class - and my first thought was how do you teach scrapbooking? So, for now, I'm just thinking on these two classes. Besides, I'm just a beginner scrapbooker! I'm happy the newsletter is coming together, step by step (this is my first month), the taxes are done and filed on time, and the Cricut class prep is almost done. The above project is about the only thing I've created lately! So, the next thing I need to complete are my Mother's Day cards!

No comments: