*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

October 19, 2009

More of my Favorite Things......

I recently purchased a a Scor-pal and I've packed away my old scoring papercutter with the scoring tool. The Scor-pal is much more accurate! I know I've told you this before, but - my Cricut Expression! Now that I've had it about 6 months, I really love it! I still have a few cartridges I want, but that will be a bit later on. I've learned a lot in the last 6 months and thanks to people like "The Pink Stamper," I'm learning to use all the features. I haven't mentioned my "army green" or is it "government green" map storage units. One has 2 deep drawers and the other is 4 shallow drawers and they stack. They hold lots of stuff: punches, pre-stamped images from others, ALL my bling for cards and scrapbooking, templates, and tools. I like to have everything within reach (or it really doesn't get used!), so this makes everything handy. Last item for now: my new Watercolor Wonder Crayons from SU! Love them! I just got them last week and used them for the first time on the explosion box for my friends. I have 2 sets - Soft Subtles and Bold Brights - but you can bet I'm getting the other two sets plus the neutrals!

No comments: