*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

June 8, 2009

Taco Recipe Card

Last Christmas I received not one, but two recipe scrapbooks, so I've decided to begin this huge project of scrapping all my favorite recipes. This recipe is from my Mom, and I love it because there is no "taco seasoning" packaged mix required. Spices and salsa are used instead and it's a great recipe - thanks Mom! I've used Crystal Effects from SU on all the pop up peppers.
This was the second entry for my new scrapbook - the first recipe card is pretty plain and didn't turn out as well. I have a very long way to go before I'm finished! This "card" fits into an 8-1/2" x 11" scrapbook. (Don't worry, I won't be posting every single recipe!)

No comments: