*******
"When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul or brings joy,
care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life."
Jean Shinoda Bolen
*******

April 29, 2009

Thank You!

I have to say thank you to a few very important people in my life: First, my dear husband, Gary, who supports me in all I do, and makes sure I stay healthy and happy! I enjoy his sense of humor, enjoy taking care of him, and cherish being a stay-at-home wife. Next, my only sister - my big sister, Jeanne. She's always been a big part of my life and has seen me through tough times and is always just a phone call away. She's a professional scrapbooker, I swear! I love that we share our love of paper, ink, & embellishments! She'll never know how much I count on her advice, love, and support. Next, my brother-in-law, Greg, Jeanne's husband. Words do not exist to thank Greg for getting me through some pretty tough times over the years. A few close friends - Crystal, Lloyd, and Michelle - they keep me on my toes with their senses of humor, phone conversations, and their great emails. I miss them all dearly. I wish I could see them every day and chat with them over a good cup of coffee.

No comments: